If you’re like me, you’ll find that maintaining a healthy lifestyle is pretty hard to do. You see, I’m a very laid back person, and as of late, I find myself being rather attached to not only the idiot box, but various social media websites. Those…those things are absolute evil. They made me feel that going out for an evening walk is such a feat.
I know it’s not healthy, but what can I do? Those stuff are addictive, and I can’t exactly quit cold turkey on them. They have been quite an important part of my life, and if I want to reduce the time I spend in front of my PC or my smartphone, I got to do it one step at a time.
I went to a health talk a couple of days ago. The talk pretty much emphasized on healthy living in the modern world, and I thought I’d share the tips on healthy living in the world that’s infested with technology with you:
- Facebook and twitter can be fun, but the real world is much more fun if you try to get reconnected with it. So make an effort to go out for awhile and take a breath of fresh air daily during your free time instead of just slacking in front of the PC.
- Practice a healthy lifestyle, even though you’re too busy for it. Eat balance meal and never skip meals. It helps nourish and nurture your body.
- If you want to loose weight, try not to starve yourself. Exercise and take supplements like moringa capasules instead. Exercise do wonder to one’s body.
- Eat food that grows on plants instead of taking food that’s made in plants instead. Eating organic food is always better for your body than processed food.
- Engage in various comminity outlet. Communicate with real people instead of just your online friends.
I know I can’t change overnight, but I can make an effort to make a difference in my life. And so can you, if you’re determined enough do do it.